Friday, May 11, 2012

Fathers Day Printables!

Most of you all know that I love to plan parties and events.  I love love love parties.  We have a monthly birthday party and one of my favorite parts of my job is helping plan them.  I was helping some girls at the office plan the birthday party this month and I made the cutest pennant banner! The colors are a robyns egg blue, brown, and white.  I love these colors together and I realized I really really love these colors for Father's day! This is a big fathers day because it is Jacobs first! I am so excited to throw him a big Fathers day party this year and I decided to make the banner from the birthday party into my fathers day banner! I ended up makeing a banner, cupcake toppers, place cards, and signs! I thought you all might want to throw your own fathers day parties too so I thought I would share my printables!! I LOVED making these so hopefully for future parties and events I can create more and share them with you!

so here they are! FREE!


{Free Fathers Day Printables!}

I will update with pictures after we have the party! woo hoo!

-K

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com